Dental implants are the permanent way to replace missing teeth with a look and feel that are as close as possible to that of your natural teeth. A dental implant is a small titanium screw that is surgically placed into the bone beneath your gums and serves as the replacement for the root segment of a missing tooth. Dental implants can be used to replace teeth in either the upper or lower jaw. Due to the biocompatible properties of titanium, a dental implant fuses with the bone and becomes a good anchor for the replacement tooth. Dental implants can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth.
Some reasons you might consider a dental implant:
- Implants allow you to speak, smile and eat with confidence.
- They provide bone maintenance in implanted area.
- Implants are comfortable and stable.
- They function, look and feel like natural teeth.
- You do not need adjacent teeth to support an implant.
- No adjustment is required after placement.
- Implants can serve you for a lifetime!
Contact us today to learn more about dental implants!